Sunday, 28 November 2010

because i love you

"Hye birthday girl."
"Hye Faiz, thanks for the wish, but surprisingly you know my birthday?"
"Yeah, Nina told me. Happy birthday Ara, sweet 22."
"Thank you, Faiz. You sweet too." Ara smiled made Faiz melting.
Since from that they become a closed, very good friend.

"Since you are her, lets go to Cosmo Time Square. Tomorrow is Nina,s birthday. So, why not we celebrate it."
"Sounds good. Ok. Later I will tell her. See you then." Ara is so excited about going to Cosmo.

Ara dials Faiz's number, "we had a good time today. Thanks yeah, you brought us along."
"Most welcome Ara. Actually, I have something to tell you. Could you be my girlfriend for officially?"
"Erk?"
"Are you dead serious bout this, Faiz?"
Ara heart pounding as fast as airplane about to take off.
"Yes, I'm."
"Meaning that, Nina's birthday just a point that you can meet me but then you just can't speak out?"
"Not like that. I just want to make sure that you have same feeling with me. The moment I saw you, I like you. Then I decide to get know you better. The time we become closed I feel that  like you more than a friend and I'm sure that you have same feeling toward me."
"So right know you are very sure about my feeling?"
"Yes, I'm very sure bout it and no hesitate around me. So, may you become my another half of my soul?"
"You are so straight forward guy, gentleman, and yes I like the way you are and my answer is yes, yes dearie, I accept you in and out."

When time goes around, things change. People change.
"Sorry, I think we better make a full stop here now," hard to say that for Ara good, Faiz must let her go.
"Stop what? You mean break up? Why Faiz? Have I done an bad to you dearie? Tell me if I did and I promise I won't ever do it ever again. Don't do this to me. We been together for almost 3 years."
"No. It is not about you but me. I was wrong."
"Is there any girl has stole your heart and made me freezing stone to you, my love?"
"No, there is not even a single woman in this cosmo able to challenge you. I do love you and only you but then, I'm not suitable for you honey. I'm not good enough for such a lady like you."
"I cannot understand. We've been good, happy. you care about me. I feel save by you on mu site, I feel cherish. I need you, my dearie."
"I'm not as what you're thinking. I don't want any harm towards you, honey."
Silence.
Ara's tear came out.
Faiz feel hurt seeing tears of his lover but he can't be selfish. When, he went out station to Europe, he done too many things. girls, drinks. He realized there is has a huge gap between he and Ara. He change totally without Ara knowing. I'm not suitable man to be your guidance, Ara. For your own goodness I must let you go. I love you too much, you deserve a better man instead of me.

"I can't change your mind any more?" Ara break the silence between them. There has a vibration on her tone. She is trying control her voice.
"My decision is final."
"I still cannot under stand why you did this. But, I can't force you to love me. Bye my dearie."
Faiz walk away. Deep inside, only Ara a queen. He will keep all those memories that they have through together. Ara just watch the man that she love so much, walk away from her life.


..::selamat::..


notes:
1. novelty from me
2. editor by my friend

2 comments:

  1. I've been browsing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It'ѕ bеautiful ρrice suffiсient for me.
    In my νiew, if all websіte ownerѕ and bloggегs made just right contеnt аs you pгobably
    ԁiԁ, the net mіght be muсh more useful thаn
    eveг bеforе.

    Here is my webpage; review bbw dating

    ReplyDelete